Sunday, February 13, 2011

ELECTRICAL & BUILDING

PJ'S RENOS ELECTRICAL & BUILDING CONTRACTORS
LICENCED
QLD: 67724      NSW: 191260c

OFFICE : 07 55982997
0412151288  :MOBILES:  0401114296


                    24hr electrical service

                    Decks  &  Pergolas  ,

     RENOVATIONS  &  NEW BUIDINGS







NO MATTER WHAT YOUR NEEDS WE HAVE A HIGHLY SKILLED TEAM OF TRADESMEN WHO PRIDE THEMSELVES
ON THEIR WORK











          


     BEFORE                                                                                   AFTER








         


    LET US CREATE A DECK THATS
           SUITS YOUR LIFESTYLE


                      ENTERTAIN

                        RELAX

                      

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON PROMPT SERVICE.SO CALL US AND LET US TAKE THE WORRY OUT OF YOUR NEXT PROJECT


2 comments:


  1. I think this is the best blog I have been through all this day.

    Click here to view the source of the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Benjamin went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which I used to expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. 247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp ... +19893943740.

    ReplyDelete